Always RSS

FRIDAY FAVOURITES - AN IMPORTANT AND TIMELY NEWS ROUND-UP with HANNAH COOKE

— Posted on 27.01.2012

I’m a little hung over but I’m not going to let it sabotage Friday Favourites. We’ve got a big weekend ahead (Laneway!) and we need to get it started right!

Rihanna is having so much more fun than you. Image search “Rihanna holiday” or “Rihanna beach” and you’ll see what I mean. If she’s not drinking beers in Bob Marley togs or smoking a massive joint in Hawaii, she’s probably getting “THUG LIFE” tattooed on her knuckles (!) and cuddling Danny Trejo (!) What are you doing today? Definitely not cuddling Danny Trejo. Fuck my life.

This poor teenager is suing his high school newspaper for using his picture to illustrate an article about STDs.  I hope he takes that sorry excuse for a newspaper for all they’ve got because if people like us, all the way on the other side of the world, know that he is the face of genital warts, then he’s really got a fast spreading, uncomfortable viral problem on his, um, hands.

Taylor Swift pensively hung out with a swan. So pensive.  So sensitive. So pensitive.

Nickleback has started fighting back! It’s so great. Read this and this and then let’s start hassling them on the Always Sometimes Anytime twitter and see if we can get a response! I’ll start: Hey Kroeger, your music sucks and you have gross hair! Maybe you should wash it sometime! #nickleback #yousuck #shampoowontwork #lewl.

The more I learn about Miley Cyrus, the more I like her. Penis cake at the link.

Some witty people have made “tell it like it is” posters for Oscar nominated films. I wouldn’t have linked to it had it not been for this:

Speaking of movie posters: what a fucking nightmare.

And that’s all! Enjoy your drizzly Friday. Just remember, the Met Service never lies – we’re going to have a BANGER of a weekend.  Weehee!

Comments

comments powered by Disqus

WATCH THE TRAILER FOR 'PING PONG SUMMER'

— Posted 24.04.2014

It has everything.

CHECK OUT THE TRAILER FOR 'GOD'S POCKET'

— Posted 15.04.2014

Good as ever.